The secret menu is something that is available in every well-standard restaurant. Likewise, the secret menu of Starbucks offers a lot of goodies that aren’t offered on the main menu of many restaurants.
Moreover, Starbucks has offered many yummy drinks on its main menu throughout the years, and customers have found many different ways to make these drinks even more special.
What is the Starbucks Secret Menu?
You must be aware of the Starbucks Secret Menu in order to order items from it. It is like a speakeasy menu. In addition, the crucial thing you need to know about the Starbucks secret menu is that it does not exist as an official Starbucks list.
Way to order Starbucks Secret Menu:
The best way to order any item from Starbucks’ Secret Menu is to look it up online beforehand; that way, you will know what you need to ask for before ordering.
A variety of drinks can be found on Starbucks’ Secret Menu, but only some locations will know the drink’s name.
Suppose you want to order something from the Starbucks Secret Menu. In that case, you may have to tell your Starbucks barista exactly what ingredients go into each drink, for example, how many pumps of each syrup, what flavors you want, and how many additional shots you want.
Here are 17+ Starbucks secret menu items, their ingredients, and exactly how to order them.
1. Blackberry Cobbler Frappuccino
Honestly, it’s the perfect blend of sweet and tart. Adding more vanilla to your Frapp will enhance the flavor, so if you like it sweeter, ask for one more scoop.
- Order the Starbucks Frappuccino with Vanilla Bean Crème from the regular Starbucks menu.
- Add two pumps of white mocha syrup to a venti, one to a large and one to a tall one.
- Add blackberries.
2. Cap’n crunch frappuccino:
You’ll love this if you like Cap’n Crunch frappuccino! The taste of this Frappuccino is just like the one you’d find at a breakfast counter in the morning, it’s delicious!
- Strawberry & Creme Frappuccino will be the base of this Frappuccino.
- Add caramel, hazelnut, and toffee syrups.
- For a wild flavor, add Java chips.
3. Witches Brew Iced Tea
Witches’ brew is a much tamer recipe than other witches’ brew recipes we’ve seen in the past. Here are the ingredients for the menu.
- Order an Iced Passion Tea
- Add liquid cane sugar to the mixture
- Make sure you get soy milk instead of water
- Top with matcha foam
4. Marble Mocha Machiatto
If you love the mocha and white chocolate. You’re gonna enjoy marble mocha macchiato. This delicious drink is a secret menu of Starbucks and can be enjoyed either hot or cold.
- Ask the barista to add white chocolate mocha sauce to steamed milk.
- Add two shots of espresso over the milk and blend.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkle mocha or caramel drizzle over it.
5. Cake Batter Frappuccino
It is also possible to order a cake batter Frappuccino from Starbucks similarly. Moreover, this flavor relies on the cake in the Frappuccino for its uniqueness!
- Order a vanilla creme Frappuccino
- Add a shot of hazelnut syrup and blend it
- Topped with whipped cream
6. Dragonfruit Breeze
Adding ice and blending it is the secret to making this drink. Then blend it again. There is no need for actual dragons to make this recipe.
- Order a Venti Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade
- Make sure there’s enough ice
- Double-blend your drink
7. Grasshopper Frappuccino
There is no doubt that you have seen the grasshopper Frappuccino before, as it is very similar to a zombie Frappuccino. Although it looks less appealing, but this green drink is genuinely delicious.
- Order a mocha Frappuccino
- Add a shot of peppermint syrup
- Add java chips
8. Iced Matcha Chai Latte
The combination of two powerful flavors makes this latte so unique and special. The thought of a creamy chai donut with this dish is too delicious not to imagine how yummy it would be with it.
Let’s take a slight glimpse at the ingredients of this dish!
- Get a Venti Iced Matcha green tea latte
- Sub for almond milk
- Add one pump of chai
9. Red Drink
Secret menu drinks can have ten names, but some end up with a name like “Red Drink.” Let’s see what makes it more delicious.
- Order a Grande Blended strawberry Lemonade
- Make sure you get extra pureed strawberries
- Add four scoops of strawberries
- Ask for double blending
10. Skittles Frappuccino
Skittles is one of the best sweets that exist, so you can’t get a better drink than Skittles Frappuccino if you love it just as much as I do.
- Begin with strawberries and crème Frappuccino
- Swap the classic syrup for raspberry syrup
- On top, pour vanilla and raspberry syrups.
11. Bubblegum Frappuccino
A great summer flavor is bubblegum, and Starbucks’ bubblegum Frappuccino is also very easy to order. It is not only delicious, but it also looks spectacular, meaning it would make a great addition to your Instagram story.
Ingredients and recipe:
- Add the milk, bubblegum syrup, and vanilla frappe powder to a blender.
- Pour ice into the blender and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Top the blender contents with whipped cream and pour the contents into a cup.
- Sprinkle sugar strands and bubblegum sauce on top.
12. Candy Cane Cold Brew
Getting your day started with this peppermint drink is the perfect way to start the day.
- Order a Venti Sweet cream cold foam cold brew
- Ask for no vanilla
- Add four pumps of white mocha syrup
- Add two pumps of peppermint syrup
- Ask for two pumps of peppermint in the cold foam
- You can ask for a holiday topping (seasonal)
13. Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino
Cheesecake is one of the most famous cakes in the world. Let’s add some strawberries and toss them in a blender; that will give us a straw.
- Order a Grande Strawberry Creme Frappucino
- Add hazelnut syrup (one pump)
- After this, add strawberry inclusions blended in
- Add graham cracker topping to your cup (seasonal)
- Then, add strawberry inclusions and whipped cream to the top
14. Cookies and Cream Cold Brew
Swedish Fish cold brew sounds excellent, but nothing can beat cookies and cream.
- Order a Venti Sweet Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Add two pumps of vanilla
- Then, add four pumps of white mocha
- Add two pumps of mocha to the cold foam
- Top with mocha cookie crumbles
15. Nutella Drink
Starbucks has a unique item on its secret menu called the Starbucks Nutella drink, and it is one of its most popular choices.
- Order a Caffe Misto.
- Adding a pump of Starbucks’s chocolate and hazelnut syrup
- Top with a caramel drizzle (optional)
16. Harry Potter Butterbeer Frappuccino
Harry Potter is one of the most popular films and books ever produced and has been a part of many school programs. This universe has inspired theme parks, and new drinks have been created to recreate the famous Butterbeer.
Here’s a Harry Potter-inspired Butterbeer Frappuccino.
- Start with a vanilla crème Frappuccino.
- Add three pumps of caramel syrup
- Add three pumps of toffee-nut syrup
- Whipped cream and caramel drizzle on top
17. Purple Drink
A secret menu drink’s dream came true when the Pink Drink was brought to the official menu: it became one of the best drinks ever.
- Order a Venti Passion Iced Tea with no water
- Add coconut milk
- Add vanilla syrup
- Top with one scoop of blackberries
18. Ferrero Rocher Frappuccino
Ferrero Rocher is an excellent choice if you are looking for a holiday chocolate treat. Let’s take a look at its ingredients.
- Order a Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino.
- Adding 2–3 pumps of mocha syrup and 1-2 pumps of hazelnut syrup
- Top with hazelnut drizzle.
In a nutshell:
You will find this article very useful if you are a Starbucks customer interested in knowing Starbucks’ secret menu. The blog post will provide you with a comprehensive overview of everything from the ingredients to the order process!